Learn what you can do to make sure Floppsy Communities is a helpful and welcoming place for everyone.
Floppsy Communities is a place to help each other get feedback on their project. To make this a community where all members feel comfortable to ask and answer questions, follow these guidelines.
1. Help us show respect to all. Most answers are provided by other Communities users just like you—not by Floppsy. Please consider this when you post.
2. Help us inspire everyone to collaborate politely.
- We recommend that you stay on-topic.
- Bring forward new, helpful information when you reply.
- Please refrain from name calling, insulting or baiting other members, or making negative comments.
- We suggest that you avoid using all capital letters, bold fonts, or emphasized words, which may convey a negative tone.
3. Let’s welcome everyone.
- Reply with useful and positive comments.
- Everyone deserves respect and dignity in any situation. You can step out of conversations if the dialogue isn’t constructive.
- Please show kindness. All members should feel comfortable asking and responding to questions—regardless of level, skill, knowledge, or expertise. Please don’t belittle other members.
- When you communicate with other members, keep it friendly. Please don’t pick a fight.
4. Help other members help you.
- Do your best to post in the appropriate community.
- When you post, make sure that your question is clear. Include details about your project, your software, and the issue that you want help with.
- Select a descriptive and concise title for your post.
- Thank members who point you in the right direction.